Fluoroscan InSight – The Clear Choice in C-arm Imaging
- Digital acquisition and a .045 mm focal spot produce high definition images with superb clarity.
- Timed or full-time laser alignment light assists with positioning of the anatomy.
- The deep C-arm rotates a full 360 degrees for easy patient positioning.
- SureLock, a patented safety feature, locks the Fluoroscan InSight mini C-arm securely in place.
- The 6″/4″ dual mode image intensifier lets you select the field of view size that is best suited for each exam.
- 20″ HD flat screen monitor with touch screen controls. Tilt, swivel and extension for superb visualization.
- The IQ Enhanced software delivers distortion-free images faster with superb image quality.
- Printer options include both small and large format located right where it is needed.
- Hard drive storage for up to 8,000 images, CD/DVD import/export and convenient USB port.
- Ethernet or wireless
connectivity to PACS.
- 6″ wheels, cable pushers and system locks make the system easy to move and maneuver in the surgical environment.
- Wired or wireless triple function footswitch.