The Fluoroscan I is a single monitor, compact, highly mobile Mini C-Arm. It is simple to use, very safe, fully automatic, and takes up the least amount of space of all the systems available.
Click here for Fluoroscan I end of life commitment letter
The Fluoroscan III is a later generation FluoroScan. The dual monitors allow the user to view a previous or stored image on one monitor, and compare it to the live or latest image on the other monitor. The system is fully automatic, simple to use, and has very low radiation. They are available in 4″ and 5″ Field of View Sizes.
The Office Mate was manufactured from 1999-2005. It is a compact and mobile system that was intended for the office or surgery center. This Mini C-Arm has excellent resolution; it is totally automatic and comes in a 4” Field of View only.
Click here for Office Mate brochure
The Fluoroscan Premier
(Manufacturing Date: 1999 – 2005) is the latest model FluoroScan on the market. It is sold at an incredible savings ($30,000 off the price of the same system, new). This fully digital system has Dual Hi-Bright 15″ Monitors, 4 Image Mosaic on the right monitor, 2000 image storage capability, and a thermalgraphic printer that comes with the system, along with many other features. Call for inquiries into availability. Uses the UP980 printer.
Click here for UP980 printer information
Click here for Premier brochure #1
Click here for Premier brochure #2
Click here for Premier TriFold Pamphlet
Click here for Premier scatter survey
Click here for Fluoroscan Premier end of life commitment letter
The Fluoroscan Premier Encore 6″/4″
(Manufacturing Date: 1999 – 2005) is the latest model FluoroScan on the market. It is sold at an incredible savings ($30,000 off the price of the same system, new). This fully digital system has Dual Hi-Bright 15″ Monitors, 4 Image Mosaic on the right monitor, 2000 image storage capability, and a thermalgraphic printer that comes with the system. It also has the ability to cone down to a 4″ Field of View for greater detail, along with many other features. Call for inquiries into availability. Uses the UP980 printer.
Click here for UP980 printer information
Click here for Encore pamphlet #1
Click here for Encore pamphlet #2
Click here for Encore brochure
Click here for Fluoroscan Premier Encore end of life commitment letter
The InSight One is the only system in the marketplace with a monitor arm that is capable of being expanded the necessary length for viewing in the surgical field. Images are exportable in in multiple formats, with a hard drive that can store up to 4,000 images. This unit comes equipped with CD/DVD-RAM, USB and a Floppy Disk drive. This model features automated image processing, real-time noise reduction, edge enhancement, magnify-Zoom-Pan with capabilities to display 1 to 18 images simultaneously. Image modes include Snapshot, Continuous, as well as Cine.
Click for larger images:
Click here for Brochure #1
Click here for Brochure #2
Click Here for Scatter Survey
Click here for Insight One tri-fold
- Current Model.
See below for Insight II information.
- Current Model.
Click to view Insight-Flat Detector page.
Please note that the quality of images presented varies greatly depending on the computer system, monitor, and web browser used to visualize the images. Also the images have been cropped and compressed to save download time. For that reason, Hologic does not recommend that you use the images as shown here to judge the system image quality.
- Digital acquisition and a .045 mm focal spot produce high definition images with superb clarity.
- Timed or full-time laser alignment light assists with positioning of the anatomy.
- The deep C-arm rotates a full 360 degrees for easy patient positioning.
- SureLock, a patented safety feature, locks the Fluoroscan InSight mini C-arm securely in place.
- The 6″/4″ dual mode image intensifier lets you select the field of view size that is best suited for each exam.
- 20″ HD flat screen monitor with touch screen controls. Tilt, swivel and extension for superb visualization.
- The IQ Enhanced software delivers distortion-free images faster with superb image quality.
- Printer options include both small and large format located right where it is needed.
- Hard drive storage for up to 8,000 images, CD/DVD import/export and convenient USB port.
- Ethernet or wireless
connectivity to PACS.
- 6″ wheels, cable pushers and system locks make the system easy to move and maneuver in the surgical environment.
- Wired or wireless triple function footswitch.
FluoroScan Mini-C Arms from Hologic
Why a Mini-C Arm?
- Orthopedic surgeons have told us they want superb image quality packaged into an intuitive easy-to-use system. The Fluoroscan mini C-arms from Hologic deliver exactly that, answering the needs of orthopedic surgeons for precision and versatility in extremity surgery.
- You don’t need to flip a switch or push a button to compensate for metal within the surgical field. Metal-Trac is always working to ensure that pins, screws, or surgical instruments don’t degrade the image to provide superb detail.
Adaptive Motion Control
- The Fluoroscan mini C-arms automatically adjust to movement during a procedure, producing a crystal clear image, eliminating blurriness or distortion and reducing image noise.
Automatic Dose Control
- The software automatically adjusts the dosage for the best image quality with minimum exposure for large and small extremities alike.
- The Hologic mini C-arms not only incorporate superb imaging technology, but ease of connectivity as well. Windows operating system will fit perfectly into your secure network environment.
- Store digital images locally on the hard drive, or export images into jpeg or tiff file formats to a USB device, CD/DVD media or PACS.
- Images may also be printed to either a small or large format printer.